Wednesday, May 19, 2010

List of Aches & Pains of Pregnancy

Salam,

Don't worry the title above is not to scare of potential Mothers-to-be... but more of a reminder for me, once i get my bundle of joy ^_^... I realize that when i started being pregnant, i had various kind of symptoms, aches and pains on certain occasion, and the normal nausea.

  1. Nausea started after about 2 months of pregnancy.
  2. Very choosy with the kind of food intake... sometimes fast food, yong tau foo, hot dog (1901), Mumtaj Naan &... etc.
  3. Nose tends to be more sensitive... i can't even smell garlic, onion, rice, 'parpu/dhal'
  4. Started eating a lot of sour tid bits... but notice that i can only stop my urge of vomiting if i take Butter Scotch sweets.
  5. Chocolates was a big 'NO'.. 'NO'... it somehow stops the urge.. but later on i'll just puke out of nowhere.
  6. The pills to stop the nausea, does work.. but than i'll feel sleepy after my meal, and when i do go to bed, my legs will start feeling very tired... that it just irritates me from sleeping.
  7. After about 5 months, i notice that i can't seat to long... coz than my coccyx bone will hurt.
  8. Notice that i'll have this bunch of lil capillary veins appearing on my upper thighs, buttocks, hips and about 8 months it starts appearing on the lower part of the abdomen.
  9. Need to remember to take meals, little by little.. coz if i eat with a full stomach, i tend to gag and puke a little (even now).
  10. Will tend to have aches on the hips... basically lower half of the body. This is when the spousal support comes in - for the massage.. it helps sooth the ache.
All and all.... i really appreciate that Adam's friends wife loan me this book called 'What To Expect When You're Expecting - New 4th Edition', written by Heidi Murkoff & Sharon Mazel, publisher - Pocket Books.


I would really recommend this book for new mom's... as it is very interesting to read. They cover every single thing from the first month of pregnancy to the last month, delivery, post-partum and etc... I'm planning to purchase it soon.. coz our friend will be posted to the Philippines soon, and the whole family is moving there.

I guess that's all for now... till than

~Salam~

No comments: