Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Belated Birthday Dinner at Chilis

Asallamualaikum,

Due to the fact that my hubby couldn't bring me out for dinner on my birthday, he decided to bring me out last night to Chilis. After a long hiatus, of not being there, coz hubby is so concern with the preparation of food, since the place is called Chilis Grill & Bar. Yup... it's all about the 'halal'....

Anyway, he gave in by taking in consideration that i've been wanting to eat there. I miss they're triple play especially, where they have the Southwestern Eggrolls.

Left the house at about 8.45pm and arrived in BSC at about 9.15pm. We ordered the food and drinks, and waited for close to 10 minutes for the food to arrive. All the while my lil son is dancing inside of me... sometimes i wonder what is he up to.

Didn't have any camera with me, so im grabbing all this pictures from the website ^_^


Our Appetiser

&

Our Main Course is Monterey Chicken:-


It was a decent dinner, just enough for both of us. By the time we're done, we're both so full and since we only finished our dinner after 10pm, we weren't able to do any grocery shopping in Cold Storage. So we headed home....

Conclusion, it was a nice decent dinner... and thanks to the hubby for giving me such a nice treat... ^_^

No comments: