Tuesday, July 8, 2008

8 Randoms Facts/ Habbits about Yourself

I'm sick, today.... to kill my boredom, i'm trying to cut down on the list of tagging from Clare and Ms. Lil Aiwei... so this is my first one:-

The Rules

------------

1. Each Blogger must post this rules first.
2. Each Blogger starts with 8 random facts / habits bout themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog bout their 8 things and post these rules. At the end of the blog, you need to choose 8 people to tag and list their names.
4. Don't forge to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and read their blog.

8 Random Facts / Habits About Clare
---------------------------------------------

1. I'm from a mix parentage, of Chinese & Portugese.
2. I have a loving boyfriend whose so 'muhibah' that his from an Indian & Chinese parentage plus practicing Islam.
3. Dancing and performing runs in my blood.. but due to certain obligation, i had to leave it.
4. Love shopping for good stuff for a very low price.
5. Love my mum a lot and hope to not hurt her feelings when i brake the news.
6. Love my friends for being there for me, and also to hang out with though they can't stop saying the word "F#$K sometimes.
7. Loves my SLR D400, coz i wanna be a freelance photographer in years to come.
8. Hate stress at work coz it'll make me feel sick.
9. Would love to be married with the man i love and be able to build a family with him someday (insya allah)
10. Would just want everyone to accept the fact that Islam is not that bad at all.

Tag
----
1. Ai Wei
2. Can't think of anybody else...

No comments: