Sunday, July 27, 2008

Movies + Shopping = Quality Time Together

This days Adam and I try to go out at least once a month… for shopping or for a movie… or something that we both like to do together… so what happen, was few weeks back we went out to watch Kungfu Panda… we were 5 minutes late… to collect our reservation tickets, luckily the guy at the counter was nice enough to allow us to redeem our tickets.

So we had abt half an hour before the movie starts, went to this sandwich café and got ourselves sandwich, since they ran out of Hot Potatoes with Corn beef… which was Adam’s favorite… Once done we, walked back to the cinema… got ourselves the popcorn set with 2 cokes.. and headed to the theatre. The movie was ok for me, dunno why it didn’t look funny to me… but ‘Da’ couldn’t stop laughing… coz he thinks it’s funny… hehehe… anyway when the movie was over… we decided to head over to One Utama old wing to eat some Sushi King…. Hehe got my normal Tempura… and he got his version of ‘ Tempura’…. Eat and chit chat… that’s what we call quality time…

Once we were done eating we headed to the picture booth… yes it was my idea all of a sudden to take some picture at those funky booth… it was first time for ‘Da’, but it was the 2nd time for me, after so many years… by the way we didn’t understand the instructions at all… coz it was all Japanese… gosh we just had to guess everything… but thank god at the end of the day the pictures turn out cute… hehe…

Later we went for shopping… not actually shopping, more like browsing… but somehow ended up in F.O.S and we both ended up getting a top…. Than I saw this cute lil ballerina flats in DC Tribe… and I found it cute since they had hole’s in star shape… decided to get it… and now I’m loving it… hehehe…



No comments: