Sunday, June 13, 2010

Irwan's wedding (Karen's Son)


Salam

Got a call about a month ago from Karen (my ex-collague from CMA) and she invited me for her son's wedding. So the reception was held today all the way in Shah Alam @ this place called Muzium Alam Shah. Was amazed that even Muzium's had halls to be booked for functions, that's a first time for me.

Anyway, we left the house only at 2pm, and manage to arrive there at 3 something. The reception agenda, starts from 12.30pm, so by the time we got there, everyone was starting to leave. Didn't manage to meet all my ex-colleagues, but i'm glad that i'm able to bump into some of them, who stayed on a lil longer.

As usual, i can't help being a shutter-bug, and as always the hubby get's a lil agitated when i start snapping here & there, even though with me being pregnant and all, i guess things like this doesn't hinder the passion burning in you. I just miss photography, and i wish i brought my SLR (which is currently with the lil sis now).. coz the Digi cam doesn't seem to give a satisfaction result. So below, are the results....









That's all for now, didn't manage to get a picture with the newly weds, still waiting for them to upload the pictures, so insyallah there'll be a picture of them soon. Till than....

~salam~

No comments: