Mama and i have been searching for a Creme Caramel Pudding recipe for quite sometime.. and we couldn't find the right one.. and guess what Star Metro had the recipe publish yesterday... so Mama and i tried it.
The ingredients are basically:-
(1) 12 Grade A eggs
(2) 500gm sweetened milk aka condense milk
(3) 3 tablespoons of Custard powder
(4) 500ml of Water
(5) 8 tablespoons of sugar
(6) 1 tablespoon of Vanilla essence
(1) Melt the sugar until it has syrup texture and pour it into a baking pan.
(2) Add Water to the custard powder before pouring in the sweetened milk and mix until even.
(3) Beat the eggs lightly in a bowl and add to the mixture.
(4) Add vanilla essence and mix well before pouring into the pan containing the sugar syrup.
(5) Place the pan in a steamer for about 20-30 minutes until it is done.
(6) Insert a cake tester into the pudding, if it comes out clean, the pudding is ready.
(7) Allow the pudding to chill before serving.
And this is the end product.... hehehe... have fun trying ^_^