Friday, May 8, 2009

Hmmmm....

I guess my previous post is just plain brief and very straight forward. The truth is, i wish i could spill every single beans that happen during the period of time that i had to go through.. but i just feel that it's not so safe anymore, when your blog is being read publicly. Those who are close to me, would know the exact thing that happen to me... but i guess certain things are better to be kept confidential.

So yes, as to how i actually encountered Islam, it is through the boyfriend (now the husband)... he decided to be a muslim in March 08... due to his decision.. we had a lot of quarrel and you would never have guess how many attempts we had on quitting this relationship. I thank Allah that we survive every single test.. and we stayed strong till today. I guessed one of the most hurtful thing i have ever said to my future spouse was "I will never marry a muslim".... and that broke his heart so much... that he cried. I guessed i better eat those words back... hahaha...

So yeah... umm... i had to lie to my parents that i was still a Catholic when i was actually not... yes i did the most hurtful thing in the world... that is to do all this behind their back.. and it's not like i didn't have any guilt in me.. i did... i have the sense of empathy in me.. what do u think.. i can't just ignore my parents feeling... but i had to do what's right for me.. and that is to make my life happier.


Things were not going smoothyly through out the journey... the hardship and tourment i had to go through... when i wanted to marry the man i love and my mum still holding on to me, without knowing that i was already a muslim... i couldn't bear telling her.

And all this while... Adam and i were planning for our wedding... hmmm...

No comments: