Saturday, October 18, 2008

Snatch Thief


Don't worry it didn't happen to me, it happen to my mom this afternoon... Basically dad drop mum off at Sentosa Hospital for her physiotherapy appointment.... somehow after her appointment, mom decided to go re-draw some money from the bank. She took a bus back home... on the way walking towards our house... a motorbike came from the back, and snatch her bag, which happens to be on the inside part of her.

She couldnt' give chase, as she was alone.. plus the motorcyclist had a pillion rider at the back... all she did was scream, and it all happen rite in front of my house gate. Guess what i was doing that time... i was busy watching Shark Boy and Lava Girl... when it all happen. Heard someone screaming.. and took a peep right at the window.. next thing i knew, i saw my mum standing all alone and feeling so distraught... and guess what my siblings did, all they did was shouting at the top of their voice and asking me to open the gate faster...

Sigh should i be mad at them for not reacting and by picking up those house keys instead of asking me to open... hmmm... never mind... anyway.. guess what was my first reaction when i met my mum outside, i heard her mentioning to me, that she re-drew a whole lump sum of money... and those guys just sped off with it.

I couldn't bare, telling my mom off.. and asking her over and over again... why didn't she ask me to pick her up, knowing that she's carrying so much money. Sigh... anyway mom called dad... and all he did was scold her all the way to the police station and back... sigh..

Anyway this is a lesson to be learned, always expect the unexpected, in mom's case, i guess it was meant to happen, though nobody hopes for it. By the way everything's back to normal, mom's ok and she'll be enjoying her trip to Macau with dad...

No comments: